Mom and I dyed with pomegranate juice, using no mordants. Mama prepared the boucle, (which turned out to be 100% cashmere with no binding acrylic,) while I washed the NZ merino with scale on. I didn't wash the merino well enough so it ended up dyeing unevenly.
And this was the only completed piece from the last seven weeks. But...
The pack was inexpensive and cute; with no rhyme or reason I expected perhaps one link of 10 or 12 little figures but the pack contained 10 or 12 links of six little girls! I've been thinking I might go for the boy pack as it's possible to add skirts to make boys into girls; that way I can have both genders.
Dad flippantly suggested I make hair like my niece - when I did, she liked it very much she not only pinched mine, but requested a second one. So, the top row is mine, more or less completed, while the second is hers, and she was working on decorating the girl in the blue dress.